1. what happens when a human is bitten by both vampire and a werewolf? at the same time.
2. also what if a Ghoul/Zombie, would the vampire blood cancel them out? (since vampires are kinda already “dead”).
3. why we never see a Nephalem of an Angel and a Demon? only human hybrids, what if an arch angel and a hell prince/knight take a human host and then breed. could they create the most powerful being ever created?
4. despite Nephalem being op in almost any comic/book, in supernatural they were all way to weak. castiel seemed afraid of Nephalems, as if they are very dangerous. yet most of them were killed with ease by a normal angel or sam/dean with a blade.
5. who is stronger? Sam pumped on demon blood and has no Soul (he was op without his soul) or Demon Dean with the mark of cain. to remind you, that’s basically a prince of hell vs a knight of hell (https://www.reddit.com/r/Supernatural/comments/2kbm3x/dean_full_on_mark_of_cain_vs_sam_hopped_up_on/)
6. will castiel ever get his powers back? he was really cool when he could teleport on the fly.
7. why was Lilith so weak? and why in the world Cain is stronger than her. wasn’t she suppose to be the very first Demon ever created by Lucifer? yet Sam pumped on Demon blood killed her like she was nothing (if I recall) so that’s like a yellow eyes (prince of hell) killing the very first demon, not even a knight of hell closer to cain.
8. Eve was the mother of all, yet she died easily like some kind of alpha breed. which brings me to… The whole thing with x weapon can kill y god/monster is kind of a plot hole on this show, or at least unexplained. Usually, for pagan gods for instance, it takes a certain type of wood/metal to gank them- but how could anyone know this if there’s only one of that god and they’re clearly still alive?
9. it used to be so simple in the first seasons, when Demons weren’t so weak. Telekinesis used to work on dean and sam, not anymore. before the gates of Hell opened only strong demons passed through, so you can understand it. however most demons have low tiers of Telekinesis, yet they don’t use it anymore. did Dean and sam used some kind of markings? because other than Angel clocking, I don’t recall. also Crowly can fling them around just fine, tho I will agree that his powers have grown because of the souls he collected.
10. do sam and dean have super strength? since they can fight angels and demons like they are normal people. punching them in the face hard enough for the meat suits to flinch. I do have an answer for this, and it is that most powerful or fighting angels and demons got killed in the fighting. so now we get low tier angels/demons fighting with swords.
thank you for reading, and share your thoughts
another amazing question: soulless sam (no blood powers) vs demon dean (no mark of cain) my vote is on sam, because demons are cocky. also a being without any emotion won’t waste any second to even talk, he goes for the kill 100% of the time. demon dean seemed bored most of the time, and was just immune to a few things that would kill a human. sam trained non stop and was a scary beast.
by Alfinas – View Source